Are you still trimming your tree branches yourself? The professionals at Joe’s Tree Care of Montclair can help.
Joe’s Tree Care is the company you can count on whether you need one time tree trimming or ongoing tree service in Montclair California and surrounding areas. They use modern equipment, experienced workers and offer competitive pricing. Trees are one of the most important features to have on your property and taking care of them will keep your landscaping looking great. If you put off getting a tree trimmed or ignore a tree with large branches hanging over power lines you could end up with a hazard. When high winds or storms hit, you will be glad you have a professional tree service company in Montclair that has been looking out for you. With an expert team who knows how to deliver great service you are in good hands and your trees will be trimmed to perfection every time.
Let Joe’s Tree Care help you maintain a safe environment by trimming your trees regularly. You can save time, money and help prevent fire hazards by having these professional arborists maintain the beauty and health of your trees. Determining the likelihood of tree failure requires a significant level of experience and knowledge about how trees grow, how they fail, and what characteristics make a tree unstable. Assessing tree risk requires special training and experience and certified arborists are specifically knowledgeable in determining the structural integrity of a tree and the risk it may present. Call Joe’s Tree Care to eliminate the potential risk of an unstable tree.
5 ways you can increase the value of your property just by trimming your trees professionally…
- Start Planting – A mature tree can have an appraised value of between $1,000 and $10,000, according to the Council of Tree and Landscape Appraisers. It takes years for trees to reach mature size, so plant now and enjoy the trees’ benefits until it’s time to sell.
- Maintain – Money magazine estimated that landscaping could bring up to a 200-percent return at selling time. Keeping your yard in great shape with help from a professional arborist is the way to go.
- Add Visual Interest – Many trees are valued for their durability, adaptability, low-maintenance or attractiveness. Japanese maples and dwarf conifers are among the most highly valued trees. Talk to an expert at Joe’s Tree Care who can identify the best and most valuable trees for your landscape.
- Save Money – To see a return on investment before you sell, plant trees to reduce heating and cooling costs. Trees are known for shade and reducing energy bills.
- Safety – By having your trees professionally trimmed regularly you are ensuring your property is safe and every tree on it is away from power lines.
The experts at Joe’s Tree Care can advise you how to plant the right trees in the right place. When your trees are more mature, your arborist will often trim your trees to thin their dense branches or remove weak branch structures. By eliminating excessive or competing branches, your tree’s shape and health improves. You also increase the amount of sunlight and air that can circulate through your tree’s canopy. Healthy trees mean safe trees and that is why it is important to trust the experts at Joe’s Tree Care in Montclair.
- We offer 24-hour emergency services